Disclosure: Silhouette sent me free product for review, but as always, all opinions are 100% my own.
As most of you probably know, I cannot live without my Silhouette Cameo machine. It had me at "hello". What is a Silhouette, you might ask? It's an incredible piece of technology that allows me to craft amazing things such as the project that I'll reveal to you today. In short, it makes my creative hobbies a million times easier and more fun!
Do you love Black Friday shopping? I do, as long as it means I can hang out in my PJ's and accomplish it with the click of a mouse. :)
Guess what?!?! Just in time for your holiday shopping, Silhouette is having a HUGE sale like never before!!!
That's right! With a little help from a Silhouette machine, you could be wrapping pretty, rustic-looking gifts like this to give to friends and loved ones! They'll be so impressed.
Can you imagine making these designs by hand? Well you don't have to, because the Silhouette can do it for you in a matter of minutes!
The following amazing deals are available now until December 8th!
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
***Click HERE to shop and enter code DIGPINTEREST at checkout to take part in these fantastic offers. The code will be active from Nov. 28th until Dec. 8th.
Now onto today's fun project! Here's how to wrap your own simple, charming gifts using the Silhouette.
Brown craft paper for wrapping
Wrap your gifts using brown craft paper. For a tutorial on how to wrap a really pretty gift, go HERE.
Now design the overlay of your choice in Silhouette Studio, prep it for cutting, and stand back in awe while the machine works its magic on the Adhesive-Backed Cardstock.
I cut a large snowflake for one gift and then 3 whimsical Christmas trees for a different gift. Did you know that most designs in the Silhouette Online Store are 99 cents or less?! I'm a fan.
Note: No cutting mat is necessary with Adhesive-Backed Cardstock, as long as the recommended blade settings are used.
Now add your ribbon and you're done! I just love that I can cut a super simple or an extremely complex design with my Silhouette in only a few minutes for a one-of-a-kind-wrapped gift. They're almost too pretty to open. :)
My favorite part about this wrapping method is that it's totally adaptable for any holiday or occasion. Keep the brown craft paper, then simply change up the ribbon and customize a design in Silhouette Studio that's specific to the event. The options are endless!
Please click HERE to access the Silhouette Black Friday discounts, and don't forget to enter code: DIGPINTEREST at checkout!
For lots more ideas on what to make with a Silhouette machine, check out the Silhouette Blog. To see other fun projects that I've accomplished with my Silhouette, go HERE.