Then this simple, cute banner caught my eye on Pinterest (from Simple as That), and I decided that it could be my one tribute to St. Patrick’s Day this year to please my children. It is so easy to make, and chances are, you already have everything you need!
- Grab an old book that you’ll never read again. Tear out six pages. I must admit it felt a little weird doing this. I kept checking to make sure my kids weren’t watching.
- (Optional) Antique the pages with Distress Ink. I used Brushed Corduroy.
- Create a pendant pattern on a piece of scrap paper and then trace one onto each of your six book pages…or just cut them out using your Silhouette. 🙂
- Cut six four leaf clovers using green paper or cardstock. This could also be accomplished with a Silhouette.
- Glue the clovers onto your pendants, then use sticky circles or hot glue to attach buttons to the center of each clover.
- Punch two holes in each pendant and string them up using yarn, twine, ribbon, etc.
- Hang them on your mantel, a book case, or entertainment center and adore its cuteness!