I’m so excited to have my friend Suzy here today filling us in on how to make some very classic rugby striped curtains. The idea comes from Blooming Homestead.
If you’re a new visitor to I Dig Pinterest today-welcome! I’d love for you to follow me via the social media links on the top right sidebar!
Take it away, Suzy!
- Two curtain panels that you like. I got mine from Lowe’s, they are off white and have a velvety feel. Who knew Lowe’s sold decent curtain panels?
- 2 1/2 to 3 yards of fabric for the stripes…if you are using 84 inch panels, more if they are longer (you will have some left, but I always go with the safe side so I don’t have to go buy more).
- 2 spools of ribbon that match your material. I got grosgrain ribbon, and I like the look.
- Thread to match the color of your fabric stripes
- Cutting board, rotary cutter, sewing machine, pins and glue gun……but that should go without saying 😉
Linked up at http://www.sumossweetstuff.com/