- Edit photos to give them a comic book look (I did this in Picasa, but PicMonkey is great too if you’re going for free)
- Head to Nations Photo Lab and download ROES (their ordering program). If you’ve already got ROES on your computer, call it up and add your pictures. Then arrange them in a floating gallery block in a way that they tell a story (I used the Showoff template). If you have any questions throughout the process, their customer support via Live Chat are so helpful!
- Select a background from those offered or add your own. I did an online search for “superhero wallpaper”, selected the perfect one, then re-positioned it until it was to my liking.
- Add the completed design to your cart, check out and wait for the exciting package to arrive at your door!
- Next, I made a sign using a scrap piece of wood laying around in my garage. Just sand, paint (I used Lemon Custard by FolkArt), then add vinyl. Apply decorative knobs if you’d like (I found my star knobs at Hobby Lobby). We used a Dremel to make indents for the knobs, then super glued them inside. I purchased the vinyl call-out designs from the Silhouette online store. I used the “Mensch” font for “A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A” and then the “American Purpose Casual” font for “SUPERHERO”.
If you’d like to create a floating gallery block or experience the wonder of Nations Photo Lab in some other way, you’re in luck! Receive a new customer discount of $25 off your order with code “SUPER” at checkout. (This code is good for new Nations Photo Lab customers only and expires 5/15/14).
For more great superhero ideas, check out this Superhero Party on a Budget!
For more ideas using Nations Photo Lab products, go HERE.