Easter time is just around the corner! Don’t let the wonderful season pass without making these Cadbury Eggs Peanut Butter Cookies!
A few years back I shared a recipe for Mini Cadbury Eggs Cookies and you all have given it so much love! I smile so much every time I see on Instagram that one of you has made them. It brings me so much joy to know that you are making and loving my recipes!
This past week, I found myself with an entire unopened bag of Cadbury Egg Cookies and knew I needed to bake them into a dessert instead of eating the entire pouch all by myself, like I wanted to do. I’ve found that once I open that bag, they are gone in no time at all! I have no self control around Cadbury Eggs!
It just so happened that I polled you on Instagram and learned that your favorite chocolate Easter candy is Cadbury Eggs, just like mine! So, as promised, I made them into a delightful dessert that I know you’re going to be obsessed with, just like we are!
Peanut butter cookies plus Cadbury Eggs is nothing short of total and complete bliss! The peanut butter flavor is not overwhelming, but it’s definitely still there. Just what I was hoping for. This makes a large batch, so you’ll be able to share without feeling sad about having to give some away. 🙂
Have you been baking a lot, lately? I know I have! With more time at home and really not much else important to do, I find myself in the kitchen making cookies and bread and Easter treats galore! My kids and husband aren’t mad about it. 🙂
My kids always love helping mom make cookies, so my oldest daughter took her turn with these.
Cadbury Eggs Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 c. butter softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar packed
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. Cadbury Mini Eggs coarsely chopped or broken up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line cookie sheets with nonstick baking mats or lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, creamy peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to wet mixture and mix just until incorporated.
- Stir in chopped Mini Cadbury Eggs.
- Form or scoop dough into 1 1/2" balls and place at least 2" apart on prepared cookie sheets. Press the dough balls down to flatten them with the palms of your hands.
- Bake for approximately 7 to 8 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheets for a few minutes before removing them to cooling racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container, once cooled.
Are you a Cadbury Mini Eggs lover like me? If so, you’re going to be crazy for these cookies!