I’m so excited to have my friend Suzy here today filling us in on how to make some very classic rugby striped curtains. The idea comes from Blooming Homestead.
Take it away, Suzy!
- Two curtain panels that you like. I got mine from Lowe’s, they are off white and have a velvety feel. Who knew Lowe’s sold decent curtain panels?
- 2 1/2 to 3 yards of fabric for the stripes…if you are using 84 inch panels, more if they are longer (you will have some left, but I always go with the safe side so I don’t have to go buy more).
- 2 spools of ribbon that match your material. I got grosgrain ribbon, and I like the look.
- Thread to match the color of your fabric stripes
- Cutting board, rotary cutter, sewing machine, pins and glue gun……but that should go without saying 😉
Linked up at http://www.sumossweetstuff.com/