There’s no need for an excuse to celebrate when it involves Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies! They take an ordinary day and make it extraordinary!
Sprinkles make me so happy! I can’t help but smile when I see a dessert that boasts loads of colorful jimmies!
The other day, my son needed a last-minute dessert to take to a boy scout function. Whenever possible, I love to send homemade goodies (because they’re just the best, in my opinion). So I whipped up a batch of cake mix cookies! This the ultimate cake mix cookie recipe! These are soft and chewy and absolutely delightful! And a cake mix is something that I typically always have on hand. It’s a pantry staple!
I love how these cookies are semi-homemade and so easy to make, yet they taste like they came from a fancy bakery! Everyone will be so impressed! I used a white cake mix and doctored it up a bit, then incorporated oodles of sprinkles! These are a party in every bite!
You all know how much I love cookies. And these are, once again, in my top favorites! If you are a sprinkle desserts fan, you have to also try these Birthday Cake Cookies, these Funfetti Sugar Cookie Bars, and this No-Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream! They will fulfill all your sprinkle hankerings!
I’m a firm believer that it does not have to be a birthday party in order to pull out the jimmies! It’s so easy to take a standard day (or even a bad day) to an extreme level of exciting with a happy dose of sprinkles!
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- 15.25 oz. white cake mix my favorite is Duncan Hines
- 6 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 c. colorful jimmies sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheets with nonstick baking mats or lightly spray them with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together white cake mix, melted butter, vanilla and egg. Stir in jimmies by hand.
- Scoop or roll dough into rounded 1 1/2" balls and place at least 2" apart on prepared sheets. Press dough balls down with the palm of your hand to flatten the balls slightly. Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Allow them to cool slightly on the baking sheets before removing them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Have fun baking! I can’t wait for you to try these!