This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FlavorYourWorld #CollectiveBias
Make dinner time exciting and totally delicious with this Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole! The family and holiday guests are sure to enjoy!
One of the things I most look forward to when it comes to the colder weather and holiday season are all the yummy comfort foods! I can’t get enough of the warm casseroles, breads and soups! Are you the same way?
Today’s dish is perfect for gatherings with friends or a simple close family dinner affair! Thanks to TABASCO® Sauce, it’s packed with bold flavors and will leave you not only satisfied, but beaming from ear to ear afterwards!
As if the potato and chicken casserole base isn’t incredible enough on its own, the cheesy bacon topping makes it completely irresistible!
Gather the family around and just wait for the grins and praises, because this one’s a winner of a dinner! TABASCO® Sauce in the casserole really takes it to the next level of scrumptious! It really enhances the flavor without being overpowering in the least.
Be sure to have an assortment of TABASCO® Brand sauces right on the table so everyone can drizzle and personalize their portions as they wish!
TABASCO® Brand comes in a variety of flavors and has something for everyone! We use it with just about every meal and purchase it in bulk so we never run out! Our favorites are the Red Sauce (made with just three ingredients, it’s so versatile and goes with basically anything!), Green Sauce (made with Jalapeño peppers for flavor that’s not too wild and not too mild), and Chipotle Pepper Sauce (made with smoke-dried jalapeno peppers for a rich balance of smoke and heat).
Don’t miss out on this great Ibotta offer for $1 off of 5 oz. or larger, any flavor of TABASCO®! Offer runs 11/26/18 until 12/31/18.
This is comfort food at its best! A delightful experience for the taste buds, for sure! TABASCO® Sauce is one sauce that can be found anywhere in the world, adding flavor to virtually any type of cuisine. We use it in so many dishes and recipes at our house. It’s absolutely perfect in this casserole!
Look for it at Walmart on the aisle with BBQ sauces and other common condiments. It’s easy to find!
Here’s how to put it together:
First, toss diced potatoes with olive oil, seasonings, and TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce. Roast until tender. Next, combine cooked cubed chicken, cooked potatoes, sour cream, cheddar, dried Ranch dressing mix, and TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Sauce. Combine and spread into an 8×8 casserole dish. Top with additional shredded cheddar and bake, covered. Garnish with cooked bacon crumbles and chopped green onion before serving.
Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole
- 6-8 medium potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 oz. Ranch Dressing Mix packet divided (see instructions)
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 16 oz. container sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Sauce
- 1 c. shredded cheddar for filling
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 4 cooked bacon pieces crumbled
- 1 chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and dice potatoes into 3/4" cubes. Place on a nonstick baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. olive oil, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce, 1/2 tsp. paprika, and 1 Tbsp. dry Ranch Dressing Mix. Toss carefully to coat. Place in the oven to roast for approximately 45 minutes to one hour, or just until potatoes are tender when poked with a fork. Set timer for 15 minute increments and toss potatoes when timer goes off to prevent burning and ensure even baking.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the filling mixture by stirring together cooked chicken cubes, 16 oz. sour cream, 1 c. shredded cheddar, the remainder of the Ranch dressing mix packet, and 1 Tbsp. TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Sauce. After the potatoes are done, stir them into the chicken mixture.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 casserole dish (it will be full), spread, sprinkle with 1 c. shredded cheddar, cover with foil, and bake until warmed through, about 40 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 5 minutes of cook time so cheese can melt nicely.
- Serve immediately topped with cooked, crumbled bacon and chopped green onion.
I know you’re going to be head over heels for this phenomenal loaded potato casserole! Enjoy!