Looking for an easy pie to make for Thanksgiving that won’t require you to even turn on the oven? You’re going to love this incredible No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie! It’s a winner in so many ways!
Happy Halloween! Our weather calls for snow all day and rain all evening. Let’s hope the forecast is wrong! The kids are really looking forward to trick-or-treating and the experience will be so much more pleasant if we don’t have to be wet and cold all night. 🙂
Once Halloween has passed, it seems like we snap our fingers and it’s Thanksgiving! Which has me already planning out the big menu. We’re not traveling for Thanksgiving, so, as of now, it’s just going to be our little family, unless we find some friends to invite who won’t be out of town. I’m not opposed to a small, intimate gathering with my favorite people! I also really enjoy sharing the special day with close friends.
Either way, there will be pie and lots of it!
I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before, but I could skip the turkey and the stuffing and go straight to dessert on Thanksgiving. Don’t get me wrong…I love a good roll and potatoes and gravy, but all I really care about is the pie! 🙂
And since I’m not usually feeling ambitious enough to make a homemade pie crust for this Best Ever Apple Pie or this Lemon Cream Pie, I usually turn to simple no-bake options. Those are typically just as good or even better than the baked alternatives, at least in my book! Cream pies are irresistible, don’t you agree?
Cheesecake plus Oreo’s plus pumpkin equals dessert heaven! I’ve always believed that Oreo’s and pumpkin belong together, so I combined them in today’s phenomenal creamy no-bake pie. I used a pre-made Oreo Pie Crust, then whipped up a delicious filling and finished it prettily with whipped topping and additional Oreo’s. Because you can never have too many Oreo’s!
This pie is definitely making an appearance at our Thanksgiving dinner table! It provides such a treat for the taste buds!
I’d recommend chilling it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and overnight if you can (that’s what I did), just so it can really set up and have that perfectly put-together creamy taste!
I’m all about making whatever preparations I can on the evening before Thanksgiving, especially since there is always so much to do on the actual day. So, in the end, you’ll be saving yourself a lot of stress by making this scrumptious pie ahead of time. Then, just before serving, add the whipped topping and garnish with crushed and whole Oreo’s. The result is an impressive pie that will please all the guests!
What pies are top on your list for Thanksgiving? This one’s going to be a holiday tradition at our house!
No-Bake Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- Pre-Made Oreo Pie Crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened well, but not melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 6 Oreos crushed
- 2 c. whipped topping save the rest of the 8 oz tub for the topping
- Garnish: Additional Oreos for garnish on top I crushed 3 for the center and then inserted 10 whole around the edges
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix well, scraping down the sides in between.
- Fold in 6 crushed Oreos and 2 c. whipped topping.
- Spread in prepared Oreo crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and overnight, if possible.
- Just before serving, spread the rest of the 8 oz. tub of whipped topping in the center of the pie, then crush about 3 more Oreos and sprinkle those on the whipped topping. Insert whole Oreos around the pie for garnish and serve.
I think you’re going to applaud how easy and yummy this pie is! It’s absolutely divine! Enjoy!