This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MargheritaItalianMeats #CollectiveBias
Whether you’re hosting a crowd or just in the mood for a tasty snack, these Pepperoni Puffs are sure to please! Whenever we have guests, I like to serve up yummy foods that both adults and picky kids will enjoy. Of course I like to keep the preparation simple so I can maximize my time with friends and family. I think you’ll find that these Pepperoni Puffs are as simple as 1, 2, 3 and they will fly right off the platter! The flavors resemble pizza, so who wouldn’t love them?! The flaky, buttery puffed pastry pairs perfectly with Margherita® Thick Sliced Pepperoni, dried herbs, chive and onion cream cheese, diced tomatoes and parmesan cheese that are nestled inside. These not only taste amazing and are simple to prepare, but they look impressive too! I’m not opposed to tricking my guests into thinking I slaved away over the food, when in fact I threw it together in a snap! 🙂 My secret for entertaining made easy is Margherita Thick Sliced Pepperoni! I like to stock up on it so it’s there when I need it! It’s so easy to find in the deli section at your local grocery store. I incorporated Margherita Thick Sliced Pepperoni into an appetizer today, but I can think of many more delicious ways to use it…main dishes, after school snacks and every day recipes! The options are endless! Since you’re going to love these thick sliced pepperoni so much, you’ll want to look for Margherita in these additional varieties too:
- Margherita® Hard Salami
- Margherita® Genoa Salami
- Margherita® Italian Dry Salami
Now, here’s how to put these together: Slice your puff pastry sheet into 12 triangles or equal size. Place a teaspoon-sized dollop of chive and onion cream cheese in the center of each triangle. Now top with a teaspoon of Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes (be sure to drain first). Next, sprinkle everything with dried basil and oregano. Place one Margherita Thick Sliced Pepperoni on each. Place a pinch of finely-shredded parmesan cheese on each. Bring the three sides together in the center and press to secure together. Brush with melted butter. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown (about 15-20 minutes). That’s it! Now enjoy! Whether you serve these to guests or enjoy them as a yummy snack, the taste buds won’t soon forget this experience! Be sure to go HERE for more delicious recipe ideas!
- 17.3 oz Puff Pastry Sheets ready to bake
- 4 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tub 7.5 oz Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 1 can 14.5 oz. Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Dried Basil
- Dried Oregano
- Margherita Thick Sliced Pepperoni
- Finely-Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a nonstick baking mat, lay out puff pastry sheet and slice into six triangles of equal size. Do the same for the second puff pastry sheet.
- Place a teaspoon sized dollop of chive and onion cream cheese in the center of each triangle.
- Place a teaspoon of fire-roasted diced tomatoes on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle everything with dried basil and dried oregano.
- Place one Margherita Thick Sliced Pepperoni on top of the tomatoes.
- Place a pinch of finely-shredded parmesan cheese on the pepperoni. Pinch the three sides together in the center around the filling. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden in color. Enjoy immediately.
These are a great way to keep the guests happy while not breaking a sweat! I hope you get to try them soon!