This Pink Sauce Pasta Bake will become a family favorite! A combination of Alfredo and marinara sauces creates a flavor that is out of this world! The addition of Italian sausage makes it hearty and delicious. Then, it’s topped with lots of mozzarella cheese!
I know you’re going to love this easy meal idea! Pasta is always a good thing when it comes to dinner. We have pasta night at least once a week, sometimes more. I love it! It’s something that I know my family will always go crazy for and my little picky kids won’t complain about.
I’ve shared loads of pasta dinner recipes over the years. Some of my favorites are this Tuscan Chicken Pasta, this Italian Pasta Bake and this Skillet Lasagna meal. You can’t go wrong with any of them! But, since I figure you can never have too many pasta recipes, and because sometimes I don’t want to choose between Alfredo and mararina, I created today’s magical meal!
Why limit yourself to just Alfredo sauce or just marinara sauce when you can combine the two? I’m telling you, the combination is absolutely delightful! My kids and husband went crazy over it. And, I didn’t have to cook the next night, because we had leftovers. Amazing! Whenever a recipe makes enough for two meals, I’m all about it! Especially when it tastes this good!
I served this with garlic bread and a green salad. I love easy, fast meals! I’m usually running on a cooking burnout, so whenever I can prepare a meal in around 30 minutes, I count it a huge win! You’ll need to plan on about 30 minutes of bake time, but that’s a perfect interval for helping kids with homework or loading the dishwasher so you can relax and watch Netflix after dinner. 🙂
I could seriously eat pasta for dinner every night and never tire of it. I just thought about this Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta. I haven’t made it in a while and that definitely needs to change very soon. It’s a good one! For some reason, when I plan meals for the week, the first thing that comes to mind is pasta. I have to force myself to find other options, because pasta just feels so natural for every night of the week. 🙂
Now that the holidays are over and school’s back in session, I’ve made it my goal to start cooking 5 times per week. I always slip out of this habit when the kids are home and we’re partying. It’s totally doable! Especially if you rely on easy meal ideas like today’s. My family really appreciates a home cooked meal and so do I. So we skip the takeout, stay in, and keep things simple yet tasty in the dinner department.
Pink Sauce Pasta Bake
- 1 lb. mild Italian sausage
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 14.5 oz. Italian diced tomatoes drained
- 16 oz. Rigatoni cooked according to package directions and drained
- 24 oz. marinara sauce I used Bertolli Traditional
- 15 oz. Alfredo sauce I used Classico 4 Cheese
- 1 c. finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 9"x13" pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a skillet over the stove top, cook Italian sausage with minced garlic, breaking it up into small pieces, until no longer pink.
- Stir in drained Italian diced tomatoes.
- In the prepared pan, spread the meat and diced tomatoes mixture evenly on the bottom.
- Add cooked, drained pasta over the top of the meat.
- Sprinkle 1 c. shredded parmesan evenly over the pasta.
- In a large bowl, stir together Alfredo sauce and marinara sauce. Pour it evenly on top of the cheese and pasta. Spread it a little so it seeps into the pasta. Dish will be full.
- Bake it, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, or until bubbly and completely heated through. Then, top with 2 c. shredded mozzarella and return it to the oven for about 5 minutes, or just until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
I hope this Pink Sauce Pasta Bake becomes a part of your regular meal rotation!
For all other dinner recipes, go HERE.