This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OrvilleGameTime #CollectiveBias
Game day just got even more fun and yummy with these Popcorn Magic Bars! They’re so gooey and delicious!
Probably the thing I most look forward to when the big game is on is all the tasty food! We love hosting friends in our home and I enjoy preparing scrumptious treats to share with our guests! Of course, a party just wouldn’t be complete without oodles of popcorn, so I’ve got you covered with today’s dessert!
It all starts with a graham cracker crust. Then you load it sky high with a buttery marshmallow popcorn concoction and finish it off with melted chocolate peanut butter chips, peanuts, and colorful chocolate candies! I’m pretty sure it doesn’t get better than this!
We are major popcorn fans at our house, so whenever game day rolls around, we are sure to have loads of Orville Redenbacher’s® Movie Theater Butter on hand! It makes snacking so easy and completely delicious! We love that we can trust it to be the best quality for all those perfect occasions!
We love that Orville Redenbacher’s has no artificial preservatives, flavors, or dyes. It pops up so light and fluffy and is the only leading brand who uses real butter! Now that’s something to really smile about!
It’s perfectly amazing on its own, but today I decided to make it into a dessert that is sure to win cheers!
Orville Redenbacher’s is so easy to find and stock up on at my local Walmart. I also grabbed the other ingredients needed for today’s incredible confection!
I can’t wait to show you how simple this is to create! It comes together in a snap!
You’ll start by preparing the graham cracker crust. While it’s baking, you’ll pop your Orville Redenbacher’s Movie Theater Butter popcorn and toss it with some peanuts and melted marshmallows!
Lastly, you’ll melt and drizzle some chocolate peanut butter chips over the popcorn, then sprinkle with additional peanuts, colorful chocolate candies and peanut butter chocolate chips to finish it off with a bang! Let the chocolate set, then slice and enjoy!
The result is nothing short of phenomenal! It is quite messy, so you’ll need to serve it on plates with utensils. The combination of the graham cracker crumbs with the gooey marshmallow popcorn and peanut butter chocolate is magnificent! Your taste buds are in for a real treat!
This dessert deserves a standing ovation! I know you’re going to be crazy for it!
For more game day inspiration, be sure to go HERE.
Popcorn Magic Bars
- 3 c. crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 c. butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Popcorn layer:
- 1 bag Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn popped and kernels removed
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c. peanut butter chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. peanuts
- 1 c. colorful chocolate candies
- 1/2 c. peanut butter chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. peanuts
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, 3/4 c. melted butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar in a large bowl. Press into a 9x13" baking dish that you've lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes. While the crust is baking, prepare the next layer by popping the Orville Redenbacher's popcorn, then melting the marshmallows (I did this in the microwave) and tossing the popcorn, along with 1/2 c. peanuts in the melted marshmallows until completely coated.
- Butter your hands to prevent sticking and carefully press this popcorn mixture over the crust.
- Melt 1 1/2 c. peanut butter chocolate chips and drizzle over the top. Immediately sprinkle with 1 c. colorful chocolate candies, 1/2 c. peanut butter chocolate chips, and 1/2 c. peanuts. Let the melted chocolate set, then slice and serve on plates as these are messy! Enjoy!
This is an easy and yummy way to host for game day! I hope you love it as much as we do!