This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #SmithfieldAllNatural #CollectiveBias
These Skillet Chipotle Lime Pork Chops are proof that a yummy homemade meal is still possible on busy weeknights and weekends! They’re flavor-packed, wonderfully tender, and perfectly paired with Chipotle Lime Corn on the Cob! All together, it’s a low-fuss dinner that will have everyone smacking their lips in delight!
Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is guaranteed tender and really steals the show in this delightful lineup!
I’ve always been a huge fan of simple when it comes to dinner. By the time that 5:00 p.m. hour rolls around, my energy is zapped from the rigors of the day, I’m hungry and ready to eat ASAP, but I’m not in the mood to make anything elaborate or time-consuming.
I am passionate about serving home cooked meals to my family whenever possible. It’s our tradition to gather around the table every evening and share great food and meaningful conversation.
I’m a firm believer that dinner does not need to be complicated in order to be delicious! Home-cooked meals really are the best and they are so easily attainable, thanks to life-saving staples like Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork!
At Smithfield, they supply naturally tender and juicy fresh pork everyone can enjoy with no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no added steroids or hormones. Helping everyone make smarter choices. You can taste the quality and difference.
Smithfield hand-selects cuts based on coloring and marbling. The product is fresh, never frozen and proudly raised in the USA.
Smithfield is guaranteed tender, so I know I’m purchasing quality when I add it to my cart during my weekly shopping trip to Walmart.
I can’t tell you happy it makes me to open my refrigerator when my stomach is growling at dinner time and see that package of Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops staring at me, just waiting to be whipped out into something incredible and placed lovingly on the dinner table to be devoured.
Today’s meal comes together in under 30 minutes and you’re going to be oooohing and ahhhhing about the magnificent flavor from the moment it hits your taste buds! The Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops are first marinated in the most incredible honey lime chipotle concoction, then pan seared to perfection in a skillet (and it takes only minutes!). I love how the outside gets a crusty golden brown and glazed in flavor, while the inside stays amazingly tender!
While I always enjoy a good skillet pork chop, I’m never opposed to preparing it using other time-saving methods. Sometimes it’s fun to switch things up! Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is also great on the grill!
So, whether you’re in need of a quick meal idea for a hectic school night or looking to effortlessly entertain and impress a weekend dinner crowd, Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is versatile enough for both occasions!
The fact that it’s guaranteed tender really puts my mind at ease, because I’m all about a pleasant eating experience! 🙂 How about you?
To prepare the Chipotle Lime Corn on the Cob, simply boil the corn cobs for about 8-10 minutes, remove them from the water and allow them to cool slightly. Then slather them in butter, squeeze some fresh lime juice over, and sprinkle with chipotle seasoning and finely-chopped cilantro! If your chipotle seasoning doesn’t contain salt and pepper, you may want to add that too.
Skillet Chipotle Lime Pork Chops
- Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops about 1 lb.
- 1/8 c. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. finely-diced chipotles in adobo sauce from the can
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. finely-chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a gallon-size resealable bag and use your hands to combine by squishing it around in the bag.
- Place Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops in the bag and slosh around to coat with the marinade. Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (6-8 hrs is recommended for optimal flavor).
- Heat a large skillet over the stove top on medium heat for a few minutes until the skillet is hot. Add about a teaspoon of olive oil to the skillet and swish it around to lightly coat it. Remove Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops from the bag and place on hot skillet.
- Cook them about 2-3 minutes per side, or just until completely cooked through (cook time will vary depending on the thickness of your meat and your stovetop burner). The outside should look glazed and a nice golden brown color. Keep a close eye on them and be sure not to overcook them. They cook fast!
- Serve immediately with Chipotle Lime Corn on the Cob and fresh fruit.
Serve it up with some in-season fruit and call it a meal! A very delicious, unforgettable meal, at that!
This one’s sure to be a winner!
I can’t wait for you to make it! I’d love to hear how it turns out!
For more great recipe ideas, be sure to stop by this social hub!