So glad you stopped by!
I’m mom to three absolutely adorable kiddos and wife to an amazing hubby, who are my first loves. My second love, other than chocolate, is Pinterest. Pinterest provides a little “out” when I need a breather from my crazy but wonderful job as wife, mother, and taxi driver to the wonderful people shown below.
Because of Pinterest, I’ve wowed dinner crowds, entertained my children, potty trained a two year old in a day, and made more trinkets than my house can hold.
I’m one of those people who actually tries to think of things that can not get done for a while in the real world, so I can get to my “to do” list from the virtual world of Pinterest.
The question now is how do I live with it? I’m having to re-learn time management, get accustomed to much fewer hours of sleep, and I’m doing my best to keep at bay the strain that is put on my marriage when I ask (or tell) my husband to shelf the closets or to re-landscape the yard. 🙂
Your submissions (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) should include:
- A short description about you, of course including your first name and a quick run-down of how Pinterest has changed your life for the better.
- A picture of YOUR project or product
- A fun, precise, easy explanation of how you accomplished it, how long it took, what you used, total cost, if applicable, etc. If you added your own flair, tell us about it!
- A link to the original site, so we can give credit where it is deserved.
- It needs to be Pinterest-inspired.
- Please don’t submit any pictures that you don’t want to show up on Pinterest.
- I just want to hear about the “tried-and-true”, “honest-to-goodness”, amazing ideas that actually WORKED and ROCKED! I’m shooting for the stars.
- Depending on how many submissions I receive, I will post a couple every week. I may edit them for content and length, so please don’t be offended.