These White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies are absolutely scrumptious! Enjoy them on their own or with a tall glass of milk! Share them or keep them all to yourself!
I feel like you can just never have too many cookie recipes. I have created quite the cookie collection here on the blog. All are so delicious in their own way. I seem to crave a different variety of cookies every time. So it’s nice to have lots of options! 🙂
In fact, I just discovered that there are exactly 29 pages of cookies, cookie bars, cookie cakes, and cookie trifle recipes here on the blog. Crazy! I think my love for cookies runs deep.
More often than not, if I’m making dessert, it involves cookies. How about for you? Do you find yourself making cookies more often than any other type of treat?
My husband calls me the cookie queen. I’m trying to pass my crown onto my oldest daughter. She loves to bake and it doesn’t usually require too much convincing to get her to whip up some warm cookies for our family. It’s so nice to have a co-baker in the house.
Fun fact about us: we don’t buy many pre-packaged treats. We love the homemade variety so much and prefer to enjoy our dessert straight from of our kitchen. So whenever that sweet tooth craving hits, we decide what we’re feeling like and who’s going to make it. 🙂
Pretty soon I’ll have a whole house full of dessert makers! That’s the goal. A few of my kids just need to get a little older first.
Do you like nuts in cookies? I definitely do! My kids are about half and half on the issue. But even my little non-nut eaters couldn’t resist these! These also have dried cranberries in them, which I think are the perfect companion to white chocolate and pecans!
White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- 1 c. butter softened
- 1 1/4 c. brown sugar packed
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- scant 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line cookie sheets with nonstick baking mats or lightly spray them with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla. Cream it well, scraping down the sides with a spatula in between.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, chopped pecans and dried cranberries.
- Roll or scoop dough into 1 1/2" balls. Press dough balls down with palms of hand to flatten slightly. Bake for approximately 8 to 9 minutes. Let them cool on the sheets for a few minutes before carefully removing them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we do!
Becky Blad says