This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser.
If you find yourself always on-the-go with kids or a busy schedule, like me, today’s tasty Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles breakfast idea is for you!
The kids recently finished their last day of school! I can’t believe how fast the year whizzed by. I always tell myself that once summer break hits, things will slow down and I’ll have more time for this or that. But, without fail, my days get filled pretty quickly with errands and appointments, play dates, lessons and outings.
I’ve always been a huge proponent of eating breakfast, no excuses. For one, I need all the energy I can get to keep up with my four busy kiddos. But, for another, my body lets me know pretty quickly if I’ve skipped this morning meal.
All four of my kids are early risers, so we get up and going before the sun first shows its face. 🙂 Which means our stomachs start growling soon after!
Often, I find myself so occupied with serving the kids their breakfast and helping them get ready for the day, that I barely have a moment to grab a bite to eat for myself. Plus, before I know it, we’re bolting out the door to check off the first “to do” item on our agenda. Needless to say, simple, quick, and portable are my best friends when it comes to breakfast.
So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered NEW Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles!
They’re available in Bacon, Meat Lovers and Sausage and are ready in a snap, we’re talking less than two minutes! I’m convinced they were made just for busy moms like me.
I found them at Walmart in the refrigerated meats section near the pre-cooked bacon.
Don’t miss out on an Ibotta offer to earn $.75 on Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles! Offer will be active again on August 2nd.
To whip them up, simply remove the contents in the cup, pour in the eggs, and pop it in the microwave. Next, add the mix-ins (cheese and sausage in this case), place it back in the microwave for a jiff, then stir and enjoy!
I’m seriously so amazed at how delicious these are! And the bonus is that I get a warm, satisfying breakfast while I’m out-and-about on mom duty! Hooray for not skipping the most important meal of the day!
Now I’m not sure how I ever lived without them!
Here are some perfect instances where Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles have saved my morning and can save yours too!
- The school drop-off line. It’s so easy to grab my cup of Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles on my way out the door to take the kids to school. Then, while we’re waiting our turn, I munch to my heart’s content!
- Running errands. If there’s no time for breakfast at home, I simply grab this convenient cup, place it in the cup holder in the car, and enjoy it while we’re waiting at stop lights heading to the grocery store. These are also a great meal option while waiting for kids at their morning orthodontist appointments, swimming, or music lessons.
3. Park Play Date. My kids love to hit the playground early before it gets too hot outside. I bring my Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles and relax at the picnic table while watching them have a blast swinging and climbing.
4. A delicious incentive for getting out of bed in the morning. Let’s face it, it’s hard to wake up! I never seem to get enough sleep, but when I know I get to enjoy a Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles for breakfast, I’m suddenly much more willing toss those covers off and put my feet on the floor. 🙂
5. Before a good workout. My day always goes better when I start it with some fresh air and exercise. I can’t go out for a long run on an empty stomach. I’ve tried that one and failed miserably! So I like to fuel up on Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles before I get my heart rate up and feet pounding the pavement.
Do you find yourself skipping breakfast because life is too busy? Then you’re going to want to give these a try! They’re so yummy and convenient!