Here are over 30 festive recipes to help make your Cinco de Mayo celebration one to remember!
Buenos dias amigos! Get ready for Cinco De Mayo this year with these authentic and festive recipe ideas! Covering the basics like salsa and tortillas, and all the way down to the main courses and dessert. I’ve got your whole day planned with a huge variety of food to make you truly feel like Mexico is right in your very kitchen! So grab your sombrero, turn up the heat, and start cooking!
Around here, Mexican food is an all time favorite. It’s got to the point where we count down how many days are until Taco Tuesday every. single. week. We love it! It’s hard to go wrong with the brilliant flavors of chili, lime and cilantro, let alone the cheese and salsa! Whether it’s tacos, nachos, or burritos, the taste is always fresh and irresistible! So when May starts inching closer through the year, I get giddy about finding an excuse to embrace Mexican food to its fullest and start cooking it like a mad woman! But we don’t mind it! So in light of our fiesta obsession over at our house, I have compiled a diverse list of all of my favorite Mexican dishes. I’m so thrilled to be sharing them with you, and I hope that you find it just as exciting when you try them out at home!
1. Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Salsa
9. Slow Cooker Pork and Hominy Posole Soup
10. Mexican Street Corn (Elotes)
11. Creamy Jalapeno Chicken Empanadas
12. Huevos Rancheros with Chorizo Refried Beans
13. Skillet Enchilada Meatballs
15. 5-Ingredient Chipotle Chicken Taquitos
16. Mexican Milanese Style Torta Sandwiches
18. Slow Cooker Tacos Al Pastor
19. Tlayuda with Beans and Cheese
21. Traditional Tejano Carne Guisada
22. Authentic Corn Tamales Recipe
26. Paletas De Fresas Con Crema
27. Mexican Brownies
28. No-Fry Fried Ice Cream Recipe
31. Caramelized Plantain Ice Cream Sundae
32. Churro Pancakes with Spicy Chocolate Sauce
Been to Mexico yourself? I would love for you to share the Mexican dishes that you have enjoyed!
Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says