- Enjoy 40-90% off bookstore prices! Heck, save a chunk off Amazon prices too! I just learned that Amazon also rents books, so I put CampusBooksRental.com’s prices to the test. I’m happy to announce that they passed with flying colors!
- There’s a text that was required for my major entitled “Managerial Economics”. It hasn’t been too long since my college days, but I still found it in a much newer edition. 🙂 Its Amazon rental price is $33.50 for 130 days and its new price is a big whopping $78. Not to worry…you don’t have to pay full price and renting can get even more cost-effective, because an identical book for the same time period with CampusBookRentals.com costs only $22.09! Amazing!
- Your order always ships free.
- Choose from the largest selection of textbooks in the nation!
- Highlight the books to your heart’s content!
- Enjoy flexibility in renting periods. You can choose to return your books in 130, 85, 55 days, or even select your own return date, if the set time periods don’t work for you.
- Return any book within 30 days of your purchase for any reason. I know from experience that often times, after attending the first day of class, you may find that a different book is required. Don’t fret…just send it back free of charge!
- Contact their very-helpful, live customer support if you have questions.
- For a limited time, rent any book in stock for only $29!
You know those textbooks from last semester that are gathering dust on your bookshelf? Well rent them out through RentBack.com, (a subsidiary of CampusBook Rentals.com) and earn 2-4X as much money as if you’d sold them!
…just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, it did. 🙂