It’s a pleasure to again co-host the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop with Sinea at Ducks n a Row! I can’t wait to see what you’ve got this week!
All-time high last week — 326 posts! So, I decided to take a look at which post was the final one – our number 326. It was Diane’s “Resurrection Cookies Recipe”. Perfect post for this Easter season. It is “Editor’s Pick” this week. Last, but definitely NOT least.
With so many entries at our party, our views were a little bit low. Must have been a busy week? Just a reminder that there is much fun in visiting each other’s blogs and leaving a note or pin of appreciation. PLEASE visit a few before moving on to the rest of your day. ♥ So, let’s party!
Last but definitely NOT least!
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Ducks ‘n a Row
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below).
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Crystelle of Crystelle Boutique
Danielle of Sew Much Crafting
Christine of I Dig Pinterest
Tammy of Creative K Kids
and… The Ultimate Linky
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Let’s Invite More Guests!!!….Click to TWEET here!