I’ve got a great game day or party dip for you today! This creamy Chicken Enchilada Dip packs a big flavor punch and is finger licking good!
We are not much into watching “the big game” on t.v., but we are always up for a good time with friends, gathering, socializing, and eating. I will never say “no” to a chance to party. We love to serve delicious appetizers at these events. It’s all about the food to me.
This recipe is incredible! Even if you don’t care about football, just go for the yummies, especially if it involves this incredible Chicken Enchilada Dip! 🙂
Grab those tortilla chips and be prepared to get addicted! A huge thank you to my friend, Camille, who shared this recipe with me.
This recipe is so easy to make. You can even use a rotisserie chicken if you’re short on time. I like to bake mine in the oven until it gets bubbly-warm! Isn’t comfort food the best! It’s one of the reasons why I love the fall season so much!
I realized a little bit ago that I haven’t shared very many savory dip recipes on my site and that’s a crying shame! I’m a total dipping fiend! Give me a bag of chips and a big bowl of cheesy, creamy dip and I’m one very happy camper! If you haven’t tried this Game Day Cheesy Taco Dip, you’re seriously missing out!
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 2 pkgs 8 oz. each cream cheese
- 2 large chicken breasts cooked and shredded, or use a rotisserie chicken
- 1 can Rotel original-not drained
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. red pepper cayenne, use less for less heat
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 bunch cilantro fresh, chopped, or 1 tsp. dried cilantro
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese, Rotel, paprika, oregano, cumin, red pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder. Stir in cilantro, shredded cheese, and cooked, shredded chicken. Add salt to taste, if needed.
- Pour into a large, oven-safe bowl, cover with foil, and bake until warm and bubbly (about 30-40 minutes).
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Because it involves shredded chicken, this dip is very filling. We’ve even called it a meal a time or two. 🙂 Plus, you just can’t go wrong with this ingredient combo! The wonderful spices will really wow the crowds!
For more appetizer recipes go HERE. I hope your next big event involves today’s scrumptious, all-star dip! Everyone will love it!