Today I have a super simple, thoughtful wedding anniversary gift idea for you! The _________ reasons I love you!
My husband and I celebrated 10 wonderful years of marriage last week! Time has honestly flown by. During this time, we have moved at least five times, gotten three college degrees, had 3 and a half kids, and visited some amazing places around the world.
I love this gift because it can be easily tailored to any personality or taste. It also does not have to be expensive, and you’ll see that later in this post. I think it’s fun to include a package for every year of marriage! Although, I ran out of time and fell a little short. Oh well, I guess we had seven good years. 🙂 Ha!
I basically just picked out my hubby’s favorite items, wrapped them up, and wrote a cheesy, but sweet sentiment on the paper. Here’s each reason and the item I wrapped to go with it:
- Sour Gummy Worms: You make me smile in “sour” situations
- Reese’s Pieces: You are the peanut to my butter.
- Board Game: You’re super fun! Never a dull moment.
- Nerd’s Candies: You’re a total “nerd”!
- Nacho Cheese Dip: You’re the master of “cheesy” jokes.
- LEGO’s: You’re still a kid at heart.
- Cheetos: You didn’t “cheet” yourself out of marrying an awesome lady. 🙂
It’d also be fun to have the recipient open one gift every hour or so throughout the special day to prolong the excitement!
This gift was very well-received. The hubby mentioned how thoughtful and sweet it was. It can be carried out for any number of years being celebrated together, although I don’t know that I’ll continue it for too many more. 🙂