I can’t say that I decorate for Father’s Day, but I do have a single tribute to my kids’ fabulous dad that I hang from my mantle or curio cabinet on the special day.
I love handmade banners, especially those that come together quickly, and this one certainly fits the bill.
I was inspired by THIS banner at I Share Printables, and switched it up a bit.
Paper or Cardstock Letters
- Simply draw and cut out a tie pattern on an 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of paper.
- Trace the pattern onto 4 sheets of patterned paper.
- Cut out the ties.
- Use a die-cutting machine (such as a Silhouette) to cut out the letters and the #1.
- Glue the letters to the ties.
- String the ties onto ribbon or jute, and hang!