Hi everyone! I’m Jenn from Deliciously Sprinkled. I’m so excited to be here today on I Dig Pinterest to celebrate Halloween with all of you. I love creating quick and simple recipes, like this Halloween Popcorn that only takes a few minutes to make and all you need is a microwave to make this delicious treat.
This Halloween Popcorn is a sweet & salty snack that everyone loves, and the recipe makes a ton so it’s perfect for a Halloween party!
- 2 standard size bags microwave popcorn, popped (I used butter flavored)
- 1 package Wilton Orange Candy Melts
- 10 Oreos, crushed (I used Halloween Oreos)
- Place popped popcorn into a large bowl.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions, then pour over popcorn using a rubber spatula to coat.
- Crumble Oreos over top of popcorn and sprinkle with tons of festive sprinkles.
- Break into pieces, and store in air tight container or wrap in cellophane.
Enjoy & Happy Halloween!