Planning a Halloween party?
Here’s a super fun game to keep your guests busy while everyone’s arriving.
It’s unbelievably easy to make too! Many of the items are probably floating around your craft room already.
Big Mason Jar with lid
Festive Cupcake liner
Search items (spider rings, pom poms, googly eyes, old keys, candy pumpkins, etc.)
White Spray paint for the lid
- Spray paint the lid white or black. Let dry.
- Assemble your items (they can be found at the Dollar Store, craft store, or around the house)
- Type up a list of the items. Decorate it with stickers, etc., if you’d like.
- Grab your jar and fill it with a little rice, then add a few of the items, fill it with a little more rice, etc. until all the search items are included and it’s almost all the way full.
- Optional: Punch a hole in the list and attach it to the jar with string.
- Screw the lid on tight with your fun cupcake liner and get finding!
Pass one or a few around at the party!
Isn’t it so fun? Your guests will love it!