It seems like I’m always sending my parents and in-laws pictures of my cute kiddos. They’re probably running out of places to put them, but I don’t ask…I just keep sending. 🙂
Last year, I made my mother-in-law this fun photo board as a way to display the many pictures of her grandchildren all in one place. I chose a color scheme to match the decor in her house.
I found the idea as an image on Pinterest, but there’s no link back to the original site, so sorry! If you happen to know where it comes from, let me know and I will give them credit.
- Cut your board to about 7.5″ x 24″, if you want it to look like the one above, but you can lengthen and/or widen the measurements if you have more photos to display).
- Sand and paint your board. I used an antique white color.
- Let dry, then sand the edges or use distress ink to antique the edges.
- Paint your metal clips and clothespins.
- Hot glue buttons to your clips and tie ribbon around them, if desired.
- Hot glue the clips to the edge of your board.
- Add your vinyl or other lettering, and you’re done!