- The Little Old Lady Who Wasn’t Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams
- Wee Witches’ Halloween by Jerry Smath
- Olivia and the Haunted Hotel by Jodie Shepherd
- There Was an old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! by Lucille Colandro
- Trick or Treat Marley! by John Grogan
I picked up all the supplies at Walmart and then got busy in “the lab” with my kiddos!
You’ll just need some SunnyD in the orange flavor, some orange sherbet, and lemon lime soda. Be sure to chill the SunnyD and soda in the refrigerator for the yummiest results. Grab some apothecary jars, print and attach the labels at the end of this post for an enticing, fun Halloween treat that promises to take your mind on an adventure!
I love that SunnyD is encouraging imagination in kids with their Book Spree Program. Help earn books (up to 20) for your kids’ classrooms (ages K-7th grade) by purchasing participating SunnyD products. Even home educators are eligible! To participate in this program:
Step 1: Parents clip and collect eligible SunnyD UPC labels.
Step 2: Parents send UPC labels with their child to a participating teacher.
Step 3: Teachers collect UPCs, fill out the entry form and mail both to SunnyD. One redemption per teacher.
- Step 4 – SunnyD sends books to participating classrooms (limit of 20 books/classroom). Don’t Delay – Book Spree ends 11/30/2015.
In a nutshell, just collect SunnyD labels and send to your child’s teacher. Teachers will then send the labels into SunnyD to get free books. For every 20 labels received, SunnyD will donate 20 free books. (expires on 11/30/15 or while supplies last).
How exciting is that?! I know my kids’ teachers will love to add a few new books to their classroom collection.
Download and print your free potion labels HERE.